TransTech International Corporation (TTI) is a company of experts
who welcome the opportunity to attend to your needs in providing
you with technology solutions.
Among other services we can perform for you, our Team of Experts
in TTI’s Communications Division is prepared to provide
you with a wide range of Satellite and Wireless Broadband Network
Services. Focused on the objectives of your project, we perform
needs and requirements analysis for designing and deploying
cost effective systems that you prefer and will be happy with.
TTI initiates your projects with the proper engineering disciplines
that include unique and effective methods. We thrive in the
formulation, planning and management of technology solutions
to provide you with accelerated and responsive design, installation
and deployment of very reliable systems. An integral part of
our methodology is the effective training and transfer of technical
skills to your work force.
Our teams are focused on doing business in the transfer of technology
in accelerating Wireless Communications development WORLD-WIDE.
We primarily deploy enabling technologies for the enhancement
and development of infrastructures.
Along with developing, deploying
and operating Wireless Communications Networks, TTI is very
pleased to capture this opportunity in introducing its expertise
also in the following areas of Technology:
Automation & Technology systems for the development and
- Environmentally sensitive systems for electricity, water
and Energy distribution systems
- Education, distance learning and other training programs
- Improved and or modernized systems for institutional
- Remote sensed Satellite imagery data and related services
- Transportation systems, mining and agricultural systems
- Other technology infusion and Projects development Programs
TTI performs and provides its Systems Engineering end-to-end
TTI assures its customers, including its potential customers,
that we guarantee to uphold the highest professional ethics
and promise to perform to a win-win strategy with care and sensitivity
to culture and the environment.
- To fully satisfying customer objectives and requirements
- To provide quick response and initial operational capability
- To design and deploy very reliable and cost effective
Communications systems, including Wireless Broadband (large
and small) Networks, satellite communication & VSAT
- To design and deploy Special Wi-Fi access services and
Computer networks for schools, hotels, hospitals, businesses
and other institutions
- To operate and maintain Networks & Network Services
- To effectively train and transfer skills to your work
In the year 2003 TTI has cost effectively and successfully Operated and Maintained the 2nd. Largest Wireless Broadband Network in the USA.